Family dentistry Lancaster is a broad dental field which focuses on offering comprehensive dental treatment services and cosmetic dentistry through a private managed dental health care. At Lancaster Dental Care Associates, the family dentistry fully focuses on the medical dental attention given particularly to a type of individuals. These individuals are granted private treatment plans contrary to public treatment options. The dentist may be called by the patient to visit his or her home to administer the relative treatment plan and may suggest for the patient to visit the clinic if the dental case requires surgery or a severe dental issue.
Dental services offered by family dentistry Lancaster
Here at Lancaster Dental Care Associates, we provide you with comprehensive dental services which are of high quality. Our team of dental practitioners offer incredibly cost-effective rates for the treatment options offered. We treat all dental needs of an individual and tend to educate our patients on how to maintain the blessing by observing proper oral hygiene, proper nutrition and taking good care of your enamel.
The dental services quite fond by our dentists for family dentistry Lancaster such are:
- Dental implants- Dental implants are surgical components designed to interface with the jawbone so as to offer a foundation for dental prosthesis such as crowning and bridging.
- Root canal treatment- A root canal is a pulp filled cavity within the root of a tooth. Root canal treatment is a dental service which entails providing effective treatment for the infected pulp area of the tooth.
- Extraction of impacted wisdom teeth- Overcrowded and impacted wisdom teeth hinders you a number of dental operations. For such to be curbed we tend to extract the affected wisdom teeth which may have protruded causing Tooth extraction not only entails removing the impacted wisdom teeth but also removing any other enamel which acts as a threat to your overall oral health.
- Teeth whitening for discolored and yellow teeth- Discolored teeth may have been caused by excessive intakes of fluoride in fluids and the use of pharmaceutical drug, tetracycline. Our professionals provide teeth whitening and bleaching procedures.
- Periodontal treatment- Periodontitis gum disease is a condition of gums which may include gum bleeding. We provide periodontal health care.
- Oral surgery- We have a team of oral surgeons who may advise for an oral surgery where necessary.
- Cosmetic dentistry- Veneers, smile makeover and teeth bleaching are part of cosmetic dental procedures.
- Jaw surgery-Temporomandibular joint disorder treatment and jaw treatment may lead to jaw surgery.
- Dentures- Dentures are false teeth which usually act in place as enamel for missing teeth.
- Braces- A brace is a metallic dental equipment placed to support a cosmetic or surgical procedure orally.
- Orthodontic health care.
- Crowns and bridges.
When is it necessary to call in for a dentist
Many people usually wait until their dental shortcomings are severe and have grown worse. However, our dentists at Lancaster Dental Care Associates recommend for you to call on us or pay us a visit when you experience severe toothache, oral discomfort, tooth sensitivity, gum bleeding and tooth decay.
Our team of dental specialists are ethical and offer long lasting treatment plans for family dentistry Lancaster.