Everyone wants to wear a pleasant smile on their faces. They wanted to show that they have a good day at work, at school or even at home. It reflects our inner feelings. But sometimes, those feelings are hidden, because the smile the shows it is held back. The reason: Stained tooth.
It is a usual occurrence much more if you haven’t adequately taken good care of your teeth. To help us with this problem, let us first check on the causes of the stained tooth.
The causes of yellow or stained tooth
- Frequent smoking. Tobacco has a property that will lead to darkening of your teeth. Frequent smoking will definitely result in more dark teeth.
- Colored drinks. Consuming too many dark liquids such as cola, coffee and tea will contribute to the darkening of your teeth.
- Neglect proper care. Since we are young, we are already taught proper dental care. But, neglecting it will result in darkening of your teeth.
- Aging. Another darkening factor. Because when people aged, the number of enamel decreases and will result in darkening of your teeth.
- Too much fluoride. Exposure to too much fluoride at a very young age, when the tooth is still developing, will cause darkening of teeth.
- Antibiotics. It is the same with too much exposure of the mother during pregnancy to an antibiotic, will contribute to darkening of a child’s teeth.
- Trauma. Also one of the contributing factors to your teeth.
What are teeth whitening?
Tooth whitening is one of the most common dental procedures performed in the world today. It is because people now are more conscious on the way they look. It is done to lighten the color of the teeth. But it is not a onetime procedure as many believed. It will require frequent visits to your dentist, to maintain its color.
Benefits of a whiter tooth
- Create a good impression. Whiter teeth will always bring a good impression to anyone. They will look at you as a very healthy, hygienic and good personal attitude. Most people who have no self-discipline, don’t care how they look.
- Build Self Confidence. A white tooth will build self-confidence. It is because you knew that you looked presentable. You are always confident to face anyone around you.
- Define your character. It will also define your character. It will create a good image in you as a person.
- Feel younger. A healthy and whither set of teeth will help you look younger.
- Healthy teeth. White tooth denotes healthy teeth and being. If you see people with white teeth, you will have the impression that it is a healthy person.
Getting Tooth whitening services in Lancaster
Looking for a good teeth whitening service in the Lancaster area is no problem. With the presence of Lancaster Dental Care Associates, you will have to search no more. They offer teeth whitening services. They have been in the neighborhood for a time now, providing complete dental services in the area. They are experts in the field. You can check on this center at www.drsaidara.com. Visit their pages and take it from them.